Meet Kevin Coertsen – SkyGroup’s Product Specialist
Our company is so much more than a logo, tagline and the products we sell. It’s defined by the hard-working people whose work builds and maintains it: our employees.
Meet one such employee – Kevin Coertsen – our product specialist that is always ready to tackle any problem and find a solution!
1) What do you do at SkyGroup and in what circumstances would I come to you for something?
I’m a Product Specialist – I help our valued Partners make the right decision based on the Client’s needs and requirements. It is my job to ensure my Partners are up to date on all our respective brands and how our products can resolve business challenges.
2) How long have you been working at SkyGroup?
One year and 6 months.
3) Why would you recommend SkyGroup to a customer?
Because I am confident in our ability to support and provide the right solution to our Partners.
4) What’s the biggest misconception people have about your position?
Not a misconception, but my role does not only involve sales but also requires a lot of pre-sales (technical) knowledge.
I really need to know the products inside and out!
5) What was your first job?
6) How do you like to start your day?
I enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning and then I run through my to do list for the day.
7) How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
Reading up on the latest technology, hiking and camping, as well as spending time with friends and I love a good braai from time to time.
8) If you could only have three apps on a smartphone, which would you pick?
WhatsApp, Takealot, Spotify.
9) What’s your most used emoji?
10) What is your favourite saying or quote that really inspires you?
Never give up!