Meet Charlene Hunter – SkyGroup’s Marketing Coordinator
Our company is so much more than a logo, tagline and the products we sell.
It’s defined by the hard-working people whose work builds and maintains it: our employees.
Meet one such employee – Charlene Hunter – our marketing coordinator that looks after our social media, website, events and brand marketing.
1) What do you do at SkyGroup and in what circumstances would I come to you for something?
I’m the marketing Coordinator and you would come to me if you want content posted to social media or if you would like a mailer designed or some branded promo items made. If you would like to plan an event or host training, I’m the person you’d come to.
I’m also responsible for the marketing plans for our brands as well as managing the website and other company collateral.
2) How long have you been working at SkyGroup?
I started working at SkyGroup 5 years ago
3) Why would you recommend SkyGroup to a customer?
We provide a personal customer experience building strong relationships with our customer base.
We’ve always been able to adapt to fast-changing market conditions and have grown from strength to strength due to our product excellence and our quality support. We always put our customers first.
4) What’s your favourite food?
Mmm, so much to choose from! I love Italian – pizza and pasta – and I also really like mashed potatoes & gravy.
5) What was your first job?
Kumon assistant teacher in the afternoons while I was in high school
6) What do you like most about marketing?
I like that the tasks I’m involved in each day are varied and not repetitive. I also really enjoy that I get to use my creativity every day.
7) How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
Taking our dog to dog parks and for long walks, I also like spending time with family and friends and I love watching movies and series.
8) If you could only have three apps on a smartphone, which would you pick?
WhatsApp, Facebook, AnyList
9) What’s your most used emoji?
10) What is your favourite saying or quote that really inspires you?
”To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.”