Meet Rinesh Ramjettan – SkyGroup’s Sales Manager
Our company is so much more than a logo, tagline and the products we sell.
It’s defined by the hard-working people whose work builds and maintains it: our employees.
Meet one such employee – Rinesh Ramjettan – our sales manager that is full of life and always ready to help in any situation.
1) What do you do at SkyGroup and in what circumstances would I come to you for something?
I’m the head of Sales for SA and Africa, so I wheel and deal and make things happen 😊
2) How long have you been working at SkyGroup?
Almost 10 Years
3) Why would you recommend SkyGroup to a customer?
We have steered our ship in a direction that ensures our partners are always supplied with the latest and greatest technologies. Together we are a well-oiled machine who provides a turnkey solution when it comes to the Video Conferencing space within SA and Africa. We have earned our trust within the industry with our valued partners
4) What do you like most about sales?
The chase, the challenge, and the drive to be the best at what we do. Achieving financial goals and ensuring that its fair game for everyone.
5) What was your first job?
6) What is your favourite food?
A rare juicy steak
7) How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
Surf fishing is, and always will be my passion.
8) If you could only have three apps on a smartphone, which would you pick?
Banking App, WhatsApp and Eskom se P**S
9) What’s your most used emoji?
10) What motivates you? And what is your favourite saying or quote that really inspires you?
The next fishing trip!
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney