Account Management with New Business (Video Conferencing Solutions)
- Salary on offer: Highly Negotiable DOE, plus OTE & benefits
- Location: Cape Town, SA – Home and field based position
About the role
This demanding and rewarding position requires a highly motivated sales individual who is willing to take responsibility for driving sales in the Cape Town region, with our full portfolio of video conferencing solutions. Time will be spent maintaining successful relationships with our existing resellers, but at the same time actively developing and increasing a new reseller base.
The successful candidate will demonstrate evidence of a prior track record, with a strong customer facing and presentation ability. Training will be provided but being technically minded and happy to work in isolation is a prerequisite to the success of this post, as you will be involved with product demonstration to possibly end users as well as resellers.
This role will suit someone who is target driven, disciplined in their time management skills, and who enjoys taking full responsibility for their sales territory.
You will be expected to:
- Hit and exceed your monthly targets; achieving high performance standards measured against existing KPIs in order to maintain high rates of new business acquisition
- Produce accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager
- Actively make outbound calls to determine interest, qualify and book appointments to demonstrate product range
- Produce quotations and proposals
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Present on site to clients on a regular basis; ensuring follow up is regularly scheduled
- Maintenance of our database to accurately reflect activity
- Take part in marketing activities as required
- Attend regular product and sales training.
You will be ambitious, presentable, highly motivated and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
You should also:
- Offer at least 5 years sales/account management experience, with a proven track record
- A good level of education; ideally to degree level however we welcome applicants offering other appropriate business qualifications
- Full driving license and own transport
- Strong ability to influence at all levels; comfortable holding business level conversations, with evidence of day to day client management experience
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; with strong organisational skills, demonstrating ability to work on own initiative
- Have a personable and friendly nature with a strong customer focus
- Have a fantastic telephone voice and be a good listener
- Be competitive and have a can do attitude!
Experience within technology or the following areas; AV/Video Conferencing/Networking will be expected.
What we can offer:
- Frequent opportunities to undertake training courses
- A strong culture of help and support to ensure individuals excel in their roles
- Excellent career prospects and progression
- You will be joining a company that is thriving, very profitable, smashing targets & growing!
Send CV to: email@example.com